Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Poll! Honey and...?


There is a new poll this week! My apologies for not having one last week, I had several requests to put up a new poll this week, so here it is. The difficulty with polls this month is the cupcakes in the book, "What's New Cupcake" require a lot of supplies and time to search for those supplies, that it makes it tough not knowing which cupcakes I need to make until the night before. But alas, I have found a way around it this week. This week I will be making cupcakes that look like a honey comb. The cupcakes will be topped with honey, but you can decide what the actual cupcake flavour is going going to be. The choices will be: Peanut Butter and Honey, or Green Tea and Honey.

Voting, as usual, will close on Tuesday at 5:00 PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment